Costa Navarino is an island located in Greece.Its new and only has two hotels! What I like about the place was the facilities available for kids! So if you want to take your kids and have a nice time in beach go to Costa Navarino.
BTW I liked the way the website introduced to you the place its kinda of a new idea that I like…Check out.
Just in Time for the Summer!!!I would like one of those. Wouldn’t it be nice, seeing what swims underneath you?! This canoe seats two people and offers inflatable chambers for storage and extra stability. The canoe hull is composed of hi-tech clear polymer – making it nearly indestructible.
As I’m following Kim on Twitter I stumbled on a tweet she wrote…Yes! It seems that she will be visiting Dubai after the summer from what I understood! However, no knows what’s the reason she’s visiting Dubai.
The star tweeted: “OMG I’m soooo excited I just booked a trip to Dubai! I’ve never been before! This is going to be such an experience!
“I’m not going to Dubai til after the summer, but still super excited!”
Now, with Gulf Air Top Trips you can enjoy exploring your favorite destination at prices that will put a smile on your face. Book your tickets now and start your travel saving.
That’s not all; you can also book your hotels and rent a car at a great discounted price! Don’t miss the offer. Make sure you book before 12th April 2011.
For more info click Here.
Stumbled on this cool website called CityPass basically you buy tickets on budgets to see the most popular attractions in that destination! Very cool check out this video!
Qatar Airways is delighted to announce that they have reached their 100th destination milestone.
To say thanks to the millions of their customers around the world, they are offering a fabulous 2-for-1 offer.
Get two tickets for the price of one when you book on the 6th and 7th of April to travel between the 1st of May and 10th of June.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is only valid for bookings made through qatarairways.com/100
- Travel between: 1st May and 10th June 2011 (all travel completed by 10th June)
- Purchase dates: 6th and 7th April 2011, according to the local time of your departure city
- Offer applicable to fare only. Taxes & fees must be paid
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights only
- Limited to Economy class (Booking classes K, Q, M, L, B, and Y only)
- Offer applies to return trips only
- Offer does not apply for customers wishing to travel:
- Between Sao Paulo and Bueno Aires, and from Houston, New York or Washington to Doha
- The price shown on Price & Date Options and Flight & Fare Selection pages are per person
- Changes permitted at a fee, within the travel period
- The offer requires all travellers to remain on the same booking; travellers may not travel separately
- No refunds, 100% cancellation fee will be applied
- Child discount not applicable. Children should book as adults
- Infant discount 80% of the adult fare. Taxes & fees must be paid
- Seats are limited and subject to availability
- Other conditions apply, please review the terms at the time of booking
Some travelers have started to prepare for the summer. I decided to check out the best travel airfare for USA, came up with the following:
Destination: New York
- British Airways
Price (Business Class): 1,224KD per person
Price(Economy): 335KD per person
- Qatar Airways
Price(Business Class): 1,642.15KD per person
Price(Economy): 389KD per person
- Emirates Airways
Price(Business Class): 1,623KD per person
Price(Economy): 496.850KD per person
Price(Business Class): 1,382KD per person
Price(Economy): 406KD per person
And the winner for the best price is British Airways! However, knowing the prices what would you choose?