Written in the Los Angeles Times:
Caesars Palace and Nobu Hospitality announced a deal to design and build the world’s first Nobu-branded boutique hotel. The interior of the Centurion Tower at Caesars Palace will undergo a multimillion dollar renovation to create the 180-room Nobu Hotel, which will include a penthouse and 16 suites. The tower was built in 1970 and also has 180 rooms. The new hotel is at least a year away.
I personally have tried the Royal Caribbean cruise, it was one of my favourite trips. Even though, the trip I took was 4 years ago, I truly would like to do it again soon! Royal Caribbean is amazing because it accommodates both kids and adults. The atmosphere is both romantic and fun!
Features: ** Not all ships have same features they vary**
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.
- Johnny Rockets.
- Kids Playhouse, Freedom Class has the biggest for kids.
- Dream Works, you have to check the time and which ship it provides Dream Works characters.
- Ice skating ring.
- Boxing ring.
- Royal Promenade – it’s Main Street U.S.A., right in the middle of the ocean.
- Their prices are reasonable around $1500 per person.
- Food and acomadation are fully paid for the entire trip.
- There are certain restaurants thay you have to pay extra.
- Transporation to and from the ship are not included.
- Compare prices between you travel agent or online.
- Choose your cruise route based on the ships. For example the Freedom Class is better for a trip with your kids. If you’re a couple then Voyager of the Sea is best for you.
- Their ice cream machine is Yummy! (the one which has only vanilla and chocolate)
- Don’t take alot of excursion (trips with group, something like a tour offshore), because sometimes you would like to explore the city alone. Alothough, I highly recommend excursion for Rome, if you are a first timer, so you can exlpore the historic side of Rome.
One word would sum it all amazing!