The offer is valid for 3 DAYS ONLY 15-17 NOV.
Below are the policies:
Book before 17th November 2011 23:59 local time
• Sale offer:
• Up to 25% savings on fares in Economy Class
• Up to 20% savings on fares in Business Class
• Up to 15% savings on fares in First Class*
• Only available on routes where no Business Class cabin is operated
• Travel between 21st November and 31st May 2012
• All travel must be completed by 31st May 2012
• Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights only
• Offer applies to return tickets only
• Changes are not permitted
• No refunds; a 100% cancellation fee is applicable
• Child fares are set to 75% of the applicable adult fare
• Infants fares are set to 20% of the adult fare
• Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights and dates
• Other conditions apply, please review the terms at the time of booking
Apparently, Virgin Atlantic is eager to twist every negative situation into positive by making a good publicity stunt out of it. Remember our old post LINK. Well, I remembered this yet another publicity stunt.
The Chairman of Virgin Group Sir Richard Branson dressed as a female flight attendant and served drinks on board by Air Asia X’s flight between London Stansted and Kuala Lumpur, after losing a bet with Tony Fernandes, the chief executive of the low-cost airline.
The 1996 Publicity stunt by Sir Richard when he famously wore a wedding dress for the Launch of Virgin Bride.
The two businessmen placed a wager on whose Formula One team would finish higher in the 2010 constructors’ championship. While neither Sir Richard’s Virgin Racing or Mr Fernandes’s Lotus F1 team scored a single point in 2010, Mr Fernandes won the bet by virtue of better finishing positions.
The two bosses agreed that the loser would perform flight attendant duties on board one of the other’s aircraft. Sir Richard will be expected to wear heels, make-up and a red dress, and will be asked to perform lavatory-cleaning duties.
I think seats on board the flight were auctioned, with the proceeds going to the charity of Sir Richard’s choice.
As I promised you guys, I’ll be posting more about attractions in singapore. This post will be about the popular Sentosa Island!
Since the attractions are numerous, It’ll be easier to show you! Visit this amazing LINK that illustrates all the activities featured in the Island.
My recommendation for the best activities to look for:
- Universal Studios
- SkyLine Luge Sentosa
- MegaZip adventure Park
- Sentosa CineBLast
- Sentosa 4D Magix
- Under Water Singapore & Pink Dolphin Lagoon
- Wave HOuse Sentosa
- GoGreen Segway Eco Adventure
- iFly Sentosa
There are 3 ways to go to Sentosa Island:
2. Sentosa Express Train from Vivo Shopping Mall
3. Cable Car
If your a fan of Chris Brown GOOD NEWS he’s heading to Dubai!