As I promised you guys, I’ll be posting more about attractions in singapore. This post will be about the popular Sentosa Island!
Since the attractions are numerous, It’ll be easier to show you! Visit this amazing LINK that illustrates all the activities featured in the Island.
My recommendation for the best activities to look for:
- Universal Studios
- SkyLine Luge Sentosa
- MegaZip adventure Park
- Sentosa CineBLast
- Sentosa 4D Magix
- Under Water Singapore & Pink Dolphin Lagoon
- Wave HOuse Sentosa
- GoGreen Segway Eco Adventure
- iFly Sentosa
There are 3 ways to go to Sentosa Island:
2. Sentosa Express Train from Vivo Shopping Mall
3. Cable Car
Hey guys, I promised you to post more intresting attractions to do in Singapore, well here is one of them: Universal Studios!
It is the second Universal Studios theme park to open in Asia! (Japan being the first), and the first in Southeast Asia.
The park consists of seven uniquely themed zones, which surround a lagoon. Each zone is based on a blockbuster movie or a television show, featuring their own unique attractions, character appearances, dining and shopping areas.
The park uniquely features:
- The world’s tallest pair of double roller coasters that are based on the hit television series, Battle star Galactica;
- The world’s first castle from the world of Shrek and Monster Rock,
- A live musical show featuring the infamous Universal Monsters.
Universal Studios Singapore has over 30 restaurants and food carts, together with 20 unique retail stores and carts located around the park. Attractions premiering are marked “Premiere” and dining outlets that are certified Halal are marked with “Halal”.
NOT TO BE MISSED!
6.Zoo De La Palmyra
8. Basel Zoo, Switzerland
9.Schonbrunner Zoo, Austria
Isla Magica is one of my favourite amusement parks, its located in the city of Sevilla, Spain with the overall theme of 16th-century Spanish colonial adventures, with seven areas centered around a lake. My best rides include:
- The Anaconda and El Jaguar roller coasters,
- The latter with high speed 360-degree turns.
- The Iguazú, set in an Amazon jungle waterfall, with speeds of 50km/h.
- El Desafio, which has a 68-metre free fall, offering great views of the city – Only for the truly fearless.
There are also various shows staged throughout the day, and a cinema with tilting seats and a giant screen where you can re-live an explorer’s adventures.
By the way, Tom Cruise hired the park for a whole day for his daughter Suri while he was filming there.
Open: March/April to October from 11am -12am
– Adults 18 euros
– children up to 12 years 12.50 euros.
– Under-5 & less than one meter tall are free.
Opening days and times vary from month to month, so please check before visiting
Tel: 902 161 716
When I was a kid we went to London every year to spend the summer there, 3 months! There wasn’t much to do there in the centre of London especially for a kid! Therefore, every we week we went to a theme park outside of London, I loved it!!!
So here is a couple of theme parks recommended for those of you who are going to vacation in London this summer:
Chesington World of Adventures
PS. These theme parks are also for grown ups :p
One of our followers requested from us to write about things to do in paris, so we wanted to give her a couple of suggestion based from our little experience!
Paris is a country filled with various stuff. Because I love food, Im gonna be talking about that first! You can never go wrong in any restaurant you pick in Paris!
- Fouqet, if I could describe it, I would say..Hmmm Yummy! Located inavenue des Champs-Elysees
- Pizza Pino, amazing pizza, cool casual dining and also located in Champs-Elysees
- L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon, its an open kitchen atmoshpshere and they recommend their mash potatos. Located in Montalembert, tel: 01 42 22 56 56 (haven’t tried but it was recommended)
- City Segway Tours, Now thats cool! I’ve always wanted to try the segway! Location:South Leg (‘Pilier sud’)of the tour Eiffel, 0156581054
- Boat ride on the Seine, is a must.
- Louvre Museum, if you love a bit of art and history, you can see the Mona Lisa
- Tour Eiffel, is a must for first timers
- Notre Dame Catherdral and how can’t you see this beautiful exquiste church
And Now shopping….;)
- Galeries la fayette
- Avenue Montaigne
- Faubourg Saint-Honore
Plus, if you still have a bit of time and you happen to enjoy theme parks, then why not go to Euro Disney? It’s a little far but totally worth it, especially if you have children with you.
For more info on the transportation time & methods visit: